SQA Accredited Mentoring Coordination Training - October 2016 Dates
27 October 2016 to 28 October 2016 at Brunswick House, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1UZ
SMN, in association with Training and Enterprise Development, will run our two day SQA Accredited Mentoring Coordination training course on Thursday 27th & Friday 28th October.
The course is designed for those involved in planning and coordinating mentoring programmes and will take place at Brunswick House in Glasgow.
The 2 day course covers the following:
- Key principles and processes of mentoring
- Planning, coordinating and implementing mentoring programmes within organisations
- Benefits, advantages and limitations of mentoring programmes
- The mentoring relationship, roles, responsibilities and boundaries
- Understanding the role, skills and qualities of the mentor
- Practical sessions in conducting mentoring activities
- Action planning, progress reviews and development of mentoring activities with learners
The course sits at SCQF level 7 and has 8 SCQF credit points. Further information on what the course entails can be downloaded here.
Delegates will be required to carry out some self-study before the course begins and the necesary materials will be sent in plenty of time in advance of the course.
The fee for one delegate place on this course is £350.00 which covers all training, materials, registration, assessment and certification.