SMN: Edinburgh and Lothians Network Event
4 December 2019 at 11am-1:30pm YMCA Edinburgh, The Acorn Centre, 1 Junction Place, EH6 5JA
This is an excellent opportunity to network and share best practice. The agenda for the day is still to be confirmed as we want to tailor the event to the needs of our members, so if you are interested in attending and you have any suggestions of topics you would like us to cover please get in contact.
- SMN Update
- Dave Jarrold ( Lasting Impact )
- Understand your preferred style of doing things - and why this matters
- Develop insights into the preferred style of others - and why this knowledge can make for better working relationships.
- Find out how to communicate with different operating styles and how you can reduce misunderstandings and frustrations.
- Identify which working environments suit different styles, and how our motivators are linked to our operating styles.
- Hot topics
- Networking Lunch
The event is free to attend for members of SMN. If you would like to attend or you would like more information please contact Amanda on 0141 559 5001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org