News: The Herald Society Awards 2017
9 August 2017
The Herald Society Awards aim to celebrate the dedication, imagination and impact of the best work taking place in both the public and voluntary sectors and are open to private, voluntary, charitable, community and public sector organisations.
There are 13 award categories:
- Education Initiative of the Year
- Community Project of the Year
- Health and Social Care Integration Award (supported by the ALLIANCE)
- Young People’s Project of the Year (supported by MacRoberts)
- Older People’s Project of the Year (65 plus)
- Environmental Initiative of the Year
- Campaigner(s) of the Year
- Partnership Award (supported by Social Work Scotland)
- Herald Society Worker of the Year
- Herald Society Team of the Year
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Legacy 2014 Award (supported by Legacy 2014)
- Unsung Hero Award (supported by evh)
Applicant projects or initiatives must have been active in Scotland between 1 July 2016 and 30 June 2017 and applications can be made online until the entry deadline of Wednesday 6 September 2017.
The winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 1 November 2017 at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow.
Further information and full entry criteria is available on The Herald Society website and any requests for further information should be made to Lyndsay Wilson on 0141 302 7407 or by emailing Lyndsay.email@example.com