CELCIS Christmas Card Competition 2017
27 November 2017
CELCIS is enlisting the help of looked after children and young people in Scotland by inviting them to design the cover of the CELCIS 2017 Christmas card.
Entries will judges by a panel of CELCIS judges based on imagination, originality and creativity and the winner will receive a gift voucher to the value of £50. The closing date for entries is Monday 4 December but entries received before the judging date will be considered.
Designs should be:
- Size: A5 or A4 in size
- Greeting: No greeting is required, just the front design
- The card can be designed on plain paper or electronically.
- The finished design will be scanned so should be flat.
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced
- Designs should be original so avoid using stencils and stamps.
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs should be colourful
Entrants are reminded to include the artist’s name, age and contact address.
Designs can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
University of Strathclyde,
Lord Hope Building,
141 St James Road,