FUNDING: JMA Trust
10 May 2019
The JMA Trust was established for the following charitable purposes:
- To advance health;
- To advance education;
- To advance public participation in sport;
- To relieve unemployment;
- To promote prevention or relief of poverty; and
- To relieve those in need by ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
You must be able to show how your application relates to at least one of these purposes.
Applications to the JMA Trust are invited from:
- Individuals who are resident in Scotland and can demonstrate need within at least one of the Trust’s stated purposes.
- Charitable organisations working within Scotland who address at least one of the Trust’s stated purposes.
- Young people aged 15-25 years, and organisations which support or provide opportunities for this demographic, to fulfil their potential in cultural, educational and social aspects of their lives; including achievement of sustainable long term employment.
For full details of how to apply click here.