Move On Youth and Community skills programme is open for referrals for Glasgow service. see attached [...]
Showing results 46 to 60 of 309 total results.
- Review of Work-based mentoring approaches: Final Report for Employability and Skills Division, Scottish Government 2007
Eddy Adams Consultants Ltd and Smart Consultancy (Scotland) Ltd
- 'Setting up a Mentoring Scheme: Ten Stage Programme'
Scottish Mentoring Network and The Mentoring and Befriending Foundation in England
- The Difference Between Mentoring & Befriending Projects
- 'Big Brothers/Big Sisters Mentoring'
Benard et al (2002)
- 'CSV Bedfordshire Mentors and Peers: An evaluation'
Bob Blanchard and Phil Brown (2002)
- 'Evaluation summary of Mentoring Disaffected young people'
Shiner et al (2004)
- 'Involving Parents in Mentoring Programmes'
US Department of Education, Mentoring Resource Centre (2005)
- 'Key Elements of Effective Practice: Mentoring'
- 'Mentoring and crime prevention: what is good practice?'
Australian Institute of Criminology (2006)
- 'Mentoring Ex-Prisoners in the Ready4Work Reentry Initiative'
McClanahan, W, (2007)
- 'Mentoring for Careleavers: Quality Assurance Minimum Standards'
Prince's Trust (2003)
- 'Mentoring Young People Leaving Care'
Joseph Rowntree Foundation (2005)
- 'Mentoring: A Promising Strategy for Youth Development'
Jekielek et al (2002)
- 'National Evaluation of the YJB Mentoring Projects 2001-4: Summary'
- 'National Evaluation of the Youth Justice Board Mentoring Projects 2001-4'
- Scottish Mentoring Network - Mentoring: Good Practice Guide
- Mentoring for Traditional Arts Organisations - A Way Ahead?
- Mentoring Works in Scotland Issue 01: Summer 2014
- Building Resilience Workshop Presentation - The Rock Trust (SMN National Event 2013)