SMN AGM 2018 06th November
11 October 2018
Notice to all members regarding the upcoming AGM
The documents embedded within this news item contain important information regarding the future structure and governance of Scottish Mentoring Network (SMN). They are as follows:
- A notice formally calling the AGM including the Agenda can be found here.
- A formal special resolution inviting members to accept the updated Articles of Association can be found here.
- An explanation of the main changes in the updated Articles of Association can be found here.
- A copy of the updated Articles of Association can be found here.
- A copy of the original memorandum and Articles of Association (2005 and updated 2006) can be found here.
As notified at last year’s AGM the Board of SMN would be inviting members to accept revised and updated Articles of Association. These take account of the way in which SMN now operates and more accurately reflect the structure of our membership. We currently have some vacancies for Member Directors/ Trustees and will, within the next 10 days notify all members how they can apply to join the Board of SMN with a view to having the required number voted on at the AGM on 6th November.
Scottish Mentoring Network exists primarily to support its growing membership and I would ask you to please read the relevant information before coming to the AGM.
Strategic Development Manager