NEWS: ACOSVO Mentoring Conference 2021: Managing Relationships & Maintaining Boundaries
6 August 2021
We are delighted to share that our members, ACOSVO are offering SMN members an exclusive 20% discount on tickets to this event. To claim your discount code, please email email@example.com
Tuesday, 31 August 2021, 09:30 – 13:30
Calling mentors and leaders who have an interest in mentoring! We are delighted to announce that for the second year ACOSVO Mentoring Conference will take place online. This year we will be focusing on managing relationships and maintaining boundaries with your mentees.
Don't miss this chance to share experiences, learn new techniques & best practice. Join your peers for a highly interactive day which will give you the opportunity to network, discuss, share ideas and give space for thinking. Whether you are a mentor or are interested in becoming a mentor in the future, don’t hesitate to join us at this engaging & reflective event!
Your chance to pose questions and gain views and suggestions on how to approach any mentoring relationship issues you may have encountered.
- Barry Matheson, Owner, Matheson Consultancy
- Beverley Francis, Managing Director, Kirkmillan Consulting
- Dave Jarrold, Director, Lasting Impact
- Ann Pike, Chair, EFQM Scotland Transition Committee
We planned the day allowing for all delegates to take part in both group discussions:
- Supporting Wellbeing & Building Confidence: Techniques for Mentors & Mentees alike
- Staying Focused & On Track: Deal with Issues, Set Smart Targets & Keep it Relevant
- What Hat Are You Wearing? The difference between Mentoring, Coaching and Counselling
Led by: Rachael Wallace-Lane, Coach & Mentor
An opportunity to explore the differences and similarities of Mentoring, Coaching and Counselling. Discover tools and resources that will help you and your Mentees feel confident that you are providing the best support.
- Creative Mentoring & Progress Evaluation
Led by: Clair Smith, Growbiz
We will look at methods and means that will enable you to have different conversations and outcomes. Equipping you with innovative techniques that heighten the mentoring experience for you and your mentee. This is useful when applying a blended approach to mentoring.
For more information and to book, please visit the event page: ACOSVO Mentoring Conference 2021