Funding: The Dream Fund
20 July 2017
Applications are now being invited to 'The Dream Fund', operated by the Postcode Dream Trust, a grant-giving body funded by the People's Postcode Lottery.
'The Dream Fund' gives organisations the chance to deliver the project they have always dreamed of, but never had the opportunity to bring to life. Charitable organisations from across Great Britain are asked to think big, be ambitious and to collaborate with other not-for-profit partners to deliver their dream project.
The Dream Fund accepts applications which meet one of the following funding priorities:
- Increasing the life chances of young people
- Green communities
- Supporting families
- Improving people's lives through animals.
Applicants can apply for up to £1,000,000 to deliver their 'dream' project in 2018-2020 and applications will be accepted until Saturday 22 August 2017. The application process involves three stages and applications for stage one can be made online where applicants will be asked for:
- A brief description of the organisations who are partnering;
- A description of the project;
- Details of why the project is a 'dream' project;
- And the amount of funding requested.
Full guidance notes are available online here.