SMN: General Meeting
30 June 2023 at Zoom
SMN is holding a General Meeting approve amendments to the SMN Articles of Association. Please come along or submit your proxy vote.
The documents embedded within this news item contain important information in respect of the future governance of Scottish Mentoring Network (SMN):
- A notice formally calling an online General Meeting at 9.30 am on Friday 30th June, including the Agenda, can be downloaded here;
- A written special resolution inviting members to accept the updated Articles of Association can be downloaded here;
- A summary of the main changes in the updated Articles of Association can be downloaded here;
- A copy of the updated Articles of Association can be downloaded here;
- A copy of the current Articles of Association can be downloaded here.
The Board of SMN is inviting members to accept the revised and updated Articles of Association. These more accurately reflect the operational context for SMN.
To register to attend the online meeting, please email: maureen@scottish mentoring network.co.uk by no later than 9am on 28th June 2023. You will receive the Zoom link ahead of the meeting once you have registered.
If you are unable to join us online, please submit your vote on the proposed updated Articles in the format described in the Notice (see document 1 above) to email@example.com by no later than 9am on 28th June 2023.
Please note that we need the support of as many members as possible before we can adopt the updated Articles.
SMN Company Secretary