Design the cover of the CELCIS 2018 Christmas card
26 November 2018
CELCIS are asking children and young people with care experience and who love to be creative to come up with a design for their Christmas card.
CELCIS are especially fond of lots of colour, a vivid imagination and, of course, originality. Not only will the chosen design feature on their eChristmas card - to be sent out throughout the UK and abroad – but the winner gets gift vouchers to the value of £50.
What you need to know
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design should be drawn or painted on plain A4 sized paper or produced electronically
- The finished design will be scanned, so must be flat
- Materials such as cotton wool or glitter can’t be reproduced
- Designs should be original - avoid the use of stencils and stamps
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- You must be under 18
- An entry form should be attached to the back of each entry
For the full details click Here.