Why should you become a member?
Scottish Mentoring Network provides a range of services for our members. If you coordinate a mentoring project or provide a service that would be of use to our other members then there are a number of membership benefits on offer.
The main benefits of membership include:
- Access to the SMN Project Quality Award process
- Free copy of our Good Practice Guide
- Nominate your project for our annual Recognition Awards
- Access to member only sections on our website including a bank of useful resource documents
- Raising your project's profile by giving your Mentoring project or service a dedicated page on SMN's website which you can access and update remotely.
- The opportunity to provide us with case studies and good news stories which can be included in our communications channels.
- Discounted access to our Mentor Knowledge and Understanding Course.
- Free or discounted access to national events.
- Free access to local events.
- Free advice and guidance on a range of mentoring related topics.
- Facility to use the SMN membership logo.
- The opportunity to advertise your services to our members through our Associate Membership list for mentoring practitioners and training providers
- By joining Scottish Mentoring Network you gain access to our growing membership base and its collective experience, through peer learning and networking.
- By being part of Scottish Mentoring Network, you are showing a commitment to sharing your experience and good practice an aspect which is becoming increasingly more important to key funders.
We have deliberately kept our fees at affordable levels providing excellent value membership packages. Once payment of your annual fee has been received we will email you your log-in details including your unique password to gain full access to the site.
Cost of Membership:
Single project – not-for-profit organisation: £50 per annum
National or multiple projects – not-for-profit organisation: £100 per annum
Corporate organisation: £200 per annum